Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

Thanks Duffy!

1.  


TITLE: Blood bones and body bits
AUTHOR: Nick Arnold
ILLUSTRATOR: Tony De saulles

I chose this book because I want to know more about body parts.
And I want to know more weird facts about the body, like:
What happens when a boil burst?
What if we didn't have somebody parts?
Where does your food go?



2.

TITLE of Book: Who Would Win
WRITTEN By: Jerry Pallota
Illustrated by: Rob Bolster

I chose this book because I want to know who will win if a killer whale fights a great white shark.
I also want to know more about the two predators, the killer whale and the great white shark.
Finally, I want to know about all the sea predators.
I also want to know why would they fight?


Thank you Duffy for giving us a chance to choose a book to read



0 comments:

Post a Comment